The Gamedev.js Jam 2020 will start next week, on Monday April 13th, so you still have time to join. The list of prizes was announced, so while challenging yourself to build an HTML5 game you will also compete to win cool stuff:
- 3 × Making Money with HTML5 ebook
- 4 × WebStorm Personal license for a year
- 4 × Panda 2 game engine license for a year
- 5 × PlayCanvas Personal account for a year
- 10 × Phaser Editor lifetime license
- 20 × Coil subscription for 6 months
Prizes will be awarded based on the overall ranking from the votes sent by participants themselves.
HTML5 Game Developer, Enclave Games indie studio founder, js13kGames competition creator and Gamedev.js Weekly newsletter publisher. Mozilla Tech Speaker, Gamedev.js community firestarter. Organizes meetups / workshops / hackathons in Poland, passionate about new, Open Web technologies, excited about WebXR and PWAs. Likes eating sushi and playing Neuroshima Hex.