After 13 days of development, and 7 days of voting, the winners of the very first edition of the Gamedev.js Jam were finally announced! We had 220 people joined the jam, who submitted 44 entries, and given 683 votes during judging time!
The overall ranking is based on the summary of the criteria: Innovation, Theme, Gameplay, Graphics, and Audio.
- Interstellar Connection by Celia, Rose
- Destination: Nowwanus by kosinaz
- DigiDistance by Ivolutio
- Plans by Lfzinho
- Scrap City Scoops by TheoClarke
- SPACEWIZARD: A Wizard in Space by Silv-R Dev
- Space Farmer by Mikeeyy
- Recycle | No Future Without It by Vladimir Ivanov
- A11C – Anarchy by federicojacobi
- Hope For Tomorrow by NANIkisunami
- Time Is Money™ by piesku, michalbe, stas
- ACME Time Fixers by mccordinator
- Arena Futura by tehsquidge
- Time Guitar by Stiggstogg
- Beyond The Rift by fanlix
- Time Daze by SpaceMarco
- Tetrivoice by elocnat
- Reach Future Sky by Deepvelooperz
- Gate : Forward by purul3nt
- Slime Love (Demo) by Kyriakos Farris
Congratulations! You can see the full results here.
Best entries won the prizes:
- 3 × Making Money with HTML5 ebook
- 4 × WebStorm Personal license for a year
- 4 × Panda 2 game engine license for a year
- 5 × PlayCanvas Personal account for a year
- 10 × Phaser Editor lifetime license
- 20 × Coil subscription for 6 months
Expect emails with the coupon codes in the next few days.
It’s also worth noting who won in respective categories:
- Tetrivoice for best Innovation
- Time Is Money™ for best Theme
- Interstellar Connection for best Gameplay
- DigiDistance for best Graphics
- Interstellar Connection for best Audio
I hope you enjoyed the Jam, and we’ll see you taking part next time! Don’t forget about our Discord, which is open all year to Web gamedevs wanting to chat about their creations.
HTML5 Game Developer, Enclave Games indie studio founder, js13kGames competition creator and Gamedev.js Weekly newsletter publisher. Mozilla Tech Speaker, Gamedev.js community firestarter. Organizes meetups / workshops / hackathons in Poland, passionate about new, Open Web technologies, excited about WebXR and PWAs. Likes eating sushi and playing Neuroshima Hex.