Our fourth yearly edition of Gamedev.js Jam is coming to a close – it’s time to announce the overall winners picked by developers who submitted their entries! The 2023 edition ended up with 3493 devs joined on Itch, 202 games submitted, and exactly 3800 ratings cast. Thank you to every single one who participated!
Here’s the top10 overall ranking – the winners!
- 1. Timekeeper by ん.
- 2. Cowboy Conundrum by Nothing, Victroium, Andre RoZ
- 3. Echoes in Time by lmartim
- 3. Slush by ChickenMission
- 5. Time Matrix by JiaoshouMa
- 6. Potion Panic by Dream Jam Games, TroldeAnsigt, duendue, LaDane, Mathias V
- 7. Capy’s Timeporium by Giulio Sá
- 8. Yurei – The Spirit by abhishan
- 9. The Darkest Hour by lovbos, Borna
- 10. Nostalgia by Cristiano Schiaffella
Fun fact: we have two third places as both games received the exact same score (3.943) out of the same amount of ratings (21).
As always, we are grateful to our lovely partners for their incredible support:
- Platinum: CrazyGames, OP Games, Game7, Overlord
- Gold: GitHub, Flux, Arcadia
- Silver: Akedo, Bazaar, Cocos, Poki, 8XR
That’s it, congratulations to the winners once again and thank you to all who participated – hope to see you next year! You can already join Gamedev.js Jam 2024 on Itch to not miss it, visit our Discord to talk with fellow devs, subscribe to the Gamedev.js Weekly newsletter, or even buy some cool swag from our Shop if you want to support us!
HTML5 Game Developer, Enclave Games indie studio founder, js13kGames competition creator and Gamedev.js Weekly newsletter publisher. Mozilla Tech Speaker, Gamedev.js community firestarter. Organizes meetups / workshops / hackathons in Poland, passionate about new, Open Web technologies, excited about WebXR and PWAs. Likes eating sushi and playing Neuroshima Hex.