Here are the winners of the Gamedev.js Jam 2022 – congratulations to the best teams and all who participated! We had a record-breaking 799 participants who joined on Itch, 95 games submitted, and 1701 ratings cast. Thanks to all the developers who voted on each other’s creations!
Below you can find the top 10 games based on the overall ranking:
- Space Major Miner by Ardiam Games, tehsquidge, ketziel
- Aaron’s Quest IV: While Moses Was Away by Dashing Strike, FRVR, cbenjaminsen
- Dwarf Workday by havana24
- Conveyor Lines by Phoskryfes, ProfessorVincere
- Nama Canva by Mooga, DiTunes
- Baitto by KeepTrying, Lindix
- Secret Ingredient by Omhet, airadavometra
- dRAWings by LaRemolacha, valentindri
- Sushi Mania by gaps, yasinjensen, axksel
- Untamed Lands by fanlix
Keep in mind there are also rankings based on all the criteria your entry was judged on which added to the overall score: Gameplay, Theme, Innovation, Graphics, and Audio.
Results of both the Web Monetization and Decentralized categories (with NEAR/IPFS/MPL challenges) will be published tomorrow, along with the feedback from the experts.
We are very thankful for the support from all our partners. Those are:
- Platinum: NEAR, IPFS, MPL
- Gold: 4Everland, Flux, Poki, Ionic, Colyseus, Grant for the Web, Filecoin
- Silver: GitHub, The Sandbox, 🏗️, CrazyGames, Coil
HTML5 Game Developer, Enclave Games indie studio founder, js13kGames competition creator and Gamedev.js Weekly newsletter publisher. Mozilla Tech Speaker, Gamedev.js community firestarter. Organizes meetups / workshops / hackathons in Poland, passionate about new, Open Web technologies, excited about WebXR and PWAs. Likes eating sushi and playing Neuroshima Hex.