Candidates are not required to be local, but they will be expected to work remotely and should be comfortable using technology to stay in close communication with the development team.
Work with the Jolly Bear team to implement HTML5 games using TypeScript and PixiJS (or other similar 2D game engines). The job will involve porting existing Flash games to HTML5 and also creating new game titles.
- At least 1 year of game-specific experience. PixiJS experience is preferred.
- Experience with Flash ActionScript 3 using Flash Develop or Flex/Flash Builder is highly desirable.
- Ability to optimize graphics-intensive code to run smoothly in all targeted browser environments.
- Familiarity with PixiJS or other 2D game engines.
- Familiarity with various Social Networking APIs.
- Proficiency in Flash ActionScript 3 programming.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-organized and systematic in approach to tasks.
This is a contract position.
If you are interested in this position, you should email your resume to email@example.com.
Submissions must include links to HTML5 game projects that you have completed.
If you want to promote something related to games, game development, or programming in general please get in touch!